I would like to JOIN a carpool heading to the Vermont 50 race Start

I would like to JOIN a carpool heading to the Vermont 50 race Start

Vermont 50
Administrator
If you'd like to JOIN a carpool heading to the Vermont 50 Race start, please post your message to FIND A CAR here to ride along in.

Re: I would like to JOIN a carpool heading to the Vermont 50 race Start

David
Hi,

My family and I are staying in Woodstock, and I'd love to catch a ride to the start on race-day morning. I'd be happy to compensate for gas ($$ or beer).

Thanks!

David Nesher

Re: I would like to JOIN a carpool heading to the Vermont 50 race Start

petemcq
If you're traveling to the start from the north on Sunday AM and are looking for some extra cargo and gas $, please drop a line to pa_mchugh@yahoo.com. I can meet you anywhere that's convenient for you along the 89/91 corridor (e.g., park-and-rides; south of Montpelier) and will have a ride back at the end of the day.

Thanks!

Pete

Re: I would like to JOIN a carpool heading to the Vermont 50 race Start

Mat Gerowitz
I am running and staying in Ludlow and would love to hitch a ride with someone to the start so the family can sleep in.

Mat