I have a car and can take car-poolers to the race start!

I have a car and can take car-poolers to the race start!

Vermont 50
Please post your messages to FIND RIDERS for your car-pool to the Vermont 50 Race Start HERE!

Re: I have a car and can take car-poolers to the race start!

802Runner
Hi I might be interested to carpool! Do you have some room in your car?
Thanks!

Re: I have a car and can take car-poolers to the race start!

Russ
I am staying at the Holiday Inn Express in White River Junction, and I'm planning on leaving for Ascutney at 4AM sharp (heeding warnings about traffic).

Riding the MTB race and I have an extra bike mount if you need one.

If you need a ride from the Holiday Inn Express in White River or if you just want to park at the Holiday Inn in WR and join me, please feel free to email me directly at russgreen at gmail